Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, September 14, 2012

Well, It's Movement!

I'm little by little cleaning the kitchen.  Trying not to offend the Gods of the Back.  There is a very black cloud outside and thunder has ensued, so I hope for a violent storm, we need one.  I've swept the floor and cleaned the counter, I brought in my rinse pan and will soon separate the dishes to wash and get that part of it done then I can begin on the hallway and the back part of the house.  THAT, my friends is going to be fun.

Once that is done all that is left is the living/sleeping area, that's not a big deal other than we have to move the furniture and we actually need to move each piece to get underneath.  I was fishing under the couch and so much is crammed under there I couldn't move the broomstick.  But we'll see how it goes.  For now, ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment