Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ah Life . . .

First off I must pat myself on the back for my youtube playlist.  It absolutely rocks and it cures all ills.  Sincerely.  I felt like crap when I began listening, I feel much better now.  But that's a story for another time.  Tonight it's about television.

Lifetime premiered a new series titled The Witches of East End.  Its ok, in principal I liked it, it is a little far out.  But it's entertaining, there are aspects of witchcraft that haven't been explored in film before (dreamwork for starters).  Not that fond of the shapeshifting killer witch thing but ya gotta have something for entertainment value and I am stoked to see the next episode in the series.

Morning After.  My theme song.  I need to get this playlist on an ipod or something that I can take with me on my walks/jogs.  We'll see.  I can't even get my hands on a damned 10 dollar transistor radio!  But I will, oh yes, I will.

Mother is still insisting that if I go to Lufkin to apply for work I need to stay in a hotel.  I just can't keep up with her thought process, it's so chaotic and she just will not listen to reason.  But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it I suppose.  If she insists it'll be just like a mini vacate for me.  So it's all good.

Another ballad, Angel of the Morning.  Mmmmm.  Happy.  OH didn't tell you the horrible news.  Stockcar race today ol' Kyle Busch bit the big one but walked away, in Indy Series, Dario Franchitti wasn't so lucky.  Fractured vertebrae, concussion, broken ankle.  13 fans injured.  This at the track in Houston.  Oh I was so sad.  Still am but at least Dario will recover and no one was killed this time.  I love racing but it has a vicious temper.  At least with stock cars it's almost impossible these days to kill a driver.  Indy series they have nothing between them and pavement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment