Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spend It Baby, Spend Those Bucks!

Soooooooo today was payday.  We spent just about every penny we had and have very little to show for it.  The main thing that's killing us BIG TIME is a car loan we have out.  We cannot pay it off and paying it out is murder.  Total and ridiculous.  But, that's the way the mop flops.  Were it me I would have lived in the dark for a week and a half before I took out a title loan.  Payday and title loans should be outlawed.  Absolute.  I'll never go there again.  We're going to try to recoup some of the money tomorrow by getting a refund on a bed Mother ordered.  That should fix things for a while.  Next month will be much better.  I'll more than gently remind the mother person to tally utilities and query prices of stuff first then tally utilities again to make sure we don't come up short.  Live and learn, and since she hasn't I have to come up with a better more aggressive plan.  More on the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment