Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, September 8, 2014

First Urban Exploration!

While I was working, every morning and every evening I passed by this particular house.  There were usually cars there, a pickup sometimes.  Then one day there seemed to be a flurry of activity, then the property looked like it had been abandoned.  I'd drive by the house would be open.  It just stayed that way.  I wish before now I'd explored it but today my friend and I was out just tooling around the countryside and came up on it and she said "do you want to go in" and well, of course I did!  So here it is, this poor house someone just walked away from.  I want it so badly.  It was either a house of prostitution or a den of illegals. The property, the house was filled with mattresses.  Dozens of them.  I still want to go back and take a look at the back.










No comments:

Post a Comment