Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Well . .

It's come to my attention that Sears has lost the computer we ordered and will not help me on it.  SO, I'm going to call them one more time tomorrow and if I've not seen satisfactory results by Friday I'm turning it over to the Attorney General and filing theft charges on them.  I'm not laying over and playing dead on this one this treatment ends here and now.

Chatroom is pissing me off as well a fucking 18 year old nitwit is badgering me to teach her green witchcraft online.  She can learn the shit the same way I did, READ.  Fuck her, fuck the mods and fuck that room.  I'm going in as other names and STILL being pestered by the bitch.  I'm about to learn how to permenantly ban someone and boot her ass BUT GOOD.  I'm sick of this shit.  More later I'm mad and getting madder.

No comments:

Post a Comment