Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Man, Is It HOT!

Ok, so we got mom a computer today, it's being shipped and will be here the 15th so that will shut her up about not having anything to do.  She had to talk to the food stamp people today and we think that they may discontinue my food stamps.  They did more this time than they usually do and didn't tell me at the end of the interview if I'd still be getting the same amount or what and the website isn't updated for my case either.  I wish I could find a local little office here that just needs an assistant and would take a liking to me and hire me.  I cannot work retail I can't stand on my feet all day.  All I've ever done is office work and the only good jobs in that are in Houston and that's too far.  Dunno, we'll see.  Problems arise and are usually solved.  Surely this one will be too.  Life goes on.  Oh and the hot part, my air conditioner in my room quit working.  It comes on and air comes out but no COLD air comes out so I don't know what the deal is, but now it's almost too hot at night for me to sleep, hence why I'm up till 2 a.m. most nights.

Damn a NA song just scared the shit out of me!

More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment