Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dogs, Cats, and Spring

Ok so as luck would have it 4 of our dogs and 2 of our cats got out this morning so I've been out in a freezing gale trying to collect them all before we have issues.  I got them all in finally.

Last night I ordered us some goodies from Swiss Colony and cannot wait for it to get here.  Little cakes and some gummy butterflies and some toffee MMM!  I love toffee, and this comes in a pretty ladybug tin I can keep for things.  I guess it will be here in about 2 weeks.

So, it's cold, it is it's about 45 right now, the wind is blowing about 20 mph in gusts but the sun is out and it is warm.  It's supposed to be warming tomorrow so I am putting the plants back out that are in here, repotting the two miniature roses in an effort to save them because they are not faring well at the moment.  I am going to be super sad if I lose the white one, the yellow one I fear is done for.

So that's my day so far, more as developments develop.  OH I've started another novel, I really like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment