Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Still Cold . . .

I do believe it's going to be winter until July.  So far, seriously, until mid March, it's going to be cold, even as far as the upper 20s at night.  If this doesn't break and I don't see some 80s pretty quick I may just go stark raving mad.  I had intended on getting some planting done but I can't until I KNOW it's going to stop freezing.  Winter, get outta here already!

Otherwise I'm watching all the Good Witch movies and preparing for the new series, and also waiting for racing to start, I'll have to deal with all that online.  NASCAR was really heartless to move so much racing onto FS1, not every cable system carries that channel.

Alright I don't have as much to say as I thought so I'll be on my way.  Boring day today that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment