Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Day Trippin

I really can't afford to go places, though I need to get out now and again.  My bff and I went to Old Town Spring to look at the shops out there and the new Luciferian church, yanno, just to see it.  Best part about that was there is a metaphysical shop next to it and I bought a couple of black candles, something I'd have to order online otherwise.  I really couldn't afford the money I spent there and regret it.  I just hope everything turns out ok.  I nearly cancelled but at the last moment decided to go ahead and go. This will probably be my last outing unless I can get a job.  Still going to try for Domino's but I don't know, I can't even go to the store safely.  We'll see.  Something may turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment