Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, December 24, 2015

OMGs REALLY????????

Alright so I went to town to sell some cans and get cat/dog food with the spoils.  Called mom and asked her to remove a sleeve of ground beef so I could make us a hamburger helper when I returned as I knew it would take some time.  She did.  I come home and smelled something had been cooking I didn't think anything of it and went to my room to rest.  Kept hearing something like a sizzling noise so got up and asked if she was cooking something and the closer I got to the kitchen the louder the sound became.  She had put the sleeve into a skillet with water, which I knew she would do, but had turned on the heat which I didn't know she was going to do and of course forgot about it.  FORTUNATELY it didn't burn nor ruin the beef, so I'm simmering the hamburger helper now.  I SO have to watch what I tell her or this is what happens and I just never know.  Otherwise it's been pretty crappy as usual I just hate this time of year I dread it so.  Maybe next year will be better, I know after February our finances will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment