Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, June 5, 2016

An Up In The Air Sunday . . ..

So load 2 of laundry in the mix . . . gotta get them on the line soon, battling ants the entire way especially since the rain has set in and everything is flooded.  You'd think (hope) they'd drown.  Maybe 2-3 loads tomorrow, I'm finding stuff all over that needs washing.  I not only get no help here I get a lot of hurt.  So many things that are irritating are compounded.  I don't know the answer I'm so tired of fighting it but I'm so damned stuck.  But we'll see I've not given up.  I just need to find a hole in the clouds.

Later, 9:28 p.m.:  Both Sugar and Lucy are sick, as I knew they would be.  Neither of them will survive.  I'll take the task in the morning to dropper feed them sometimes that works but I'm not hopeful.  I knew not to get attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment