Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, June 30, 2016

School's Out . . .

I may not be going back to chat for a while until school goes back in again, I just can't take the kids in the room.  Where did such stupidity come from with teenagers these days?  GODS!

Sad too because it's too hot to get outside thank goodness I haz a bunches of books and coloring books!  I just finished Finder's Keepers and hope to pick up End of Watch tomorrow.  I'll have to wait a month to get my Amazon order.  But when I do I won't have to physically pay but $20 for it, I have money on my gift card so life's grand there.  Smartest thing I ever did.  I also just downloaded 4 free books on writing onto this Kindle thing I have on my desktop.  I have a bunch of books on it but gods, I hate to read on the computer and I can't put em on my laptop.  But I'll persevere.  Paper books are where it's at.

No comments:

Post a Comment