Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sabbatical . . .

I can do only a few things on this 5 day Sabbatical.  Journal, write, read, meditate, study.  I started reading a book on druidry but the distractions are still killing me.  I have a dvd running to put me in a 'cleaner' state of mind but it's dark and pouring rain so until some sun comes out I'm still a toad on a log.  I found some excellent meditation videos on YouTube, one I really like and actually already feel better.  I knew I would.  I need to come to grips with things, many things, things I cannot change and those I can, and find the courage to make those changes.  I have a long life ahead of me and it's going to be a while before I can utilize it completely.  But in the meantime I have a lot of studying to do.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment