Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Another Bad Day . . .

I've been waiting for the other shoe to fall and it has.  More shit more threats, more misery.  It would be better for me if this place was just pulled out from under me and I was left to the street.  It's sad when something that is yours REALLY isn't, that anyone who wants it can take it away from you.  And that's not just me that's everyone who's reading this.  If you're a conformist you've nothing to fear, not really.  But it's hard to please everyone and someone can start not liking you and there will be nothing you can do about it when they start going after you.  Not unless you're rich and then it's worse.  WAY worse.  I pity the wealthy.  I do.  I'd love to do a survey of them and write a book on the various ways people try to manipulate money from them.  I bet every day there are hundreds.  It's just they can afford to roll with it better than us.  We poor, we just get smushed underfoot.  Because we cannot fight.  So I'll let you know how THIS fight goes, if one ensues, I can't win.  So if you don't hear from me again, you'll know what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment