Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, September 4, 2016

So . . .

I'm trying to find a replica of the vase shown on Under the Tuscan Sun.  Impossible, but I figured I could find something SIMILAR.  Possible but gods the COST!  Found a medium aqua vase, very simple, for get this $136!!!  WOW!  So next time I'm in WalMart I'll see what I can find to be MY little keepsake vase.  If y'all find one shoot me a link, alright?  Posting a pic here so you can see what I'm looking for:



I abandoned the search.  I actually found one like it, sort of but decided I don't need it, as I have my own 'special' little vase.  I will get some small silk sunflowers and that will fix me up.

I'm really sad right now, we lost one of the kittens.  I wish I could say it was from illness but unfortunately,  it wandered out and has disappeared, surely to be killed by our terrier 😭 and I am just heartbroken I cannot believe that happened 😭.

I certainly don't want anymore puppies or kittens born here.

I am happy to report, the kitten has surfaced, had NOT gotten outside, is fed and fine!  😄




No comments:

Post a Comment