Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, September 26, 2016

My Civil Duty . . .

Spent the morning in court on Jury Duty, have to go back at 1:30.  Guess I'll be picked.  At least it's criminal so it'll be interesting.  Last time sucked.  I worry about leaving the house like this plus we have a delivery scheduled so I'm worrying about the little dogs and the kittens.  Worried about Annie or Snoopy biting someone.  But we'll see.  Got it to do.  At least I get out a little.  Downloading a second movie of the day, The House of Usher.  I was able to get 4 of the Good Witch movies, not great uploads but they'll do till I can get the dvds.  Found a box set of em but the source has a lot of complaints about pirating and scams, so, I'll keep looking.  Perhaps Hastings will have what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment