Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, December 3, 2016

A Dreary Fall Day . . .

It rained all night, and is dark and cold.  I still have to go to Walmart, pay out my layaway and get the crockpot we ordered.  I'm gonna freeze.  One thing I have to do when the sun comes back out is wash mother's jacket.  I need to get us both coats I hope to do that in January but don't know we're going to try to pay off our title loan then, we'll be lean one more month.  But after that we're home free.  Jack had come home but he is not happy here too many other cats and dogs so he comes around to eat and then skedaddles back to home #2 which I think is Eddie's at the end of the street.  I want to give him $20 for fixing our mail box for us.  I'll do that on my way out.  One night we're supposed to get a low of 29, it's starting early for us.  I'm glad it's cooler I just wish I had more warm clothes.

More later I have to get my coffee drank.

No comments:

Post a Comment