Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, December 11, 2016

How It's Going . . .

Not great.  There are problems with the house, the usual problems with the dogs, and it just being this time of year in general is just sucky.  Great day to wash but can't do it till Monday.

Yesterday was blustery and dark and cold and my friend and I went to a Wolf Sanctuary in Montgomery and had to leave early, it was just too cold and I didn't have  a jacket.  I had thought it was going to be sunnier and warmer than it was.  But the wolves we did see were lovely and interesting, mostly they were wolf/dog hybrids but were still very interesting.  The shitty part was Mother was supposed to go with me so she wouldn't get into trouble here by herself but she wouldn't go so I nearly lost Gypsy.  But she is safe and sound now, in the future I'll lock her up I guess, I'm going to lose her if I don't.

Here are the pictures I took at the sanctuary, I didn't have my vivitar with me, well I did but I'd forgotten the sd card so I used my phone:
















No comments:

Post a Comment