Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, December 17, 2016

A Sad Time . . .

Mother's only remaining sibling, Tommy, died yesterday and it has just been absolute chaos.  The stress has sent more greycells to the buglight and she's just so badly getting on my last nerve.  On top of that the 3 pups that were born 2 months ago are dying, one died a few days ago, the other 2 will be gone within a day or two, Jr. overnight tonight I'm sure.  I am going to get Peanut spayed if I have to rob a bank I'm getting that dog spayed.  Our dog population will begin to dwindle.  I know Rusty and Tiny Tim can't hold out much longer those are both fairly old dogs.  I am just sick of this shit from one side to the other I can't stand it anymore.  It's hot today and she has had BOTH the heater and air conditioner on, she'll turn on the heater until it's too cold then she will want the heater on then back again with the air conditioner.  I don't know what to do.  I've no clue.  But this is just getting to be too very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment