Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Busy Day Tomorrow . . .

Definitely will I have to do laundry tomorrow.  Hope to do a little more, some outside if I can muster the energy.  I need to fill the bird feeders and clean and fill the birdbath.  I guess I'll need to water plants too.  One of our gardenia trees is in full bloom, just white with blooms and smells so good.  I noticed a bloom on our flying dragon bitter chinese orange tree too, will go out tomorrow and take a closer look.  At last count 3 persimmons remain on the tree, 1 more than last year.  Still a bunch of figs on the fig tree but we sure do have a lot of bluejays hanging around.  Never a good thing but fortunately enough there for everyone.  Rest of the garden is faring well, I put pictures up on my garden blog, I can report, I do believe, my tuberous begonia is beginning to bloom again after her 2nd torturous fall!  So happy!  2 blooms I do believe!  We'll see.  On that I'll go, about to tuck in and fall asleep to Jessica Fletcher solving more murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment