Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Morning of Chaos . . .

So my bff had a pepper plant she wanted to give me we agreed to meet at WalMart as she and her mother were coming this way to go to Woodville.  So she calls and is nearly TO WalMart so I jump up and quickly dress and stop at mom's bedroom door and tell her "that was BFF, I'm going to WalMart, I'll be right back."  And off I went.  I came home to a woman who thought there was another british invasion going on.  She was freaking was saying there were people here, the phones were ringing she didn't know where I was couldn't get me (I'd forgotten my cell) and was just beside herself.  But she has calmed now, while at WalMart I replaced the nonworking mouse so I could have my pc back, replaced a set of headphones the dogs ate, got more laundry detergent and most importantly got a new phone for the living room so we again have our beloved caller ID.  So we're set for now.  I had to go into our stash, but, it wasn't good this month anyway.   But I got a nice pepper plant and a pretty shrublike plant with speckled leaves, really neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment