Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lack of Sleep . . .

I feel like I got all of 2 minutes of sleep last night.  I could not get comfortable, the puppies drove me nuts, first I was cold then hot, it totally sucked.  Our security light has been out, I called the light company to get it fixed.  They are sending someone out to fix it.  I don't know anything about them so wasn't sure how to approach it but I must have done well, someone will come out to fix it.

I have a lot to do and very VERY little motivation to get anything done.  It's too hot, there is too much, and I just can't get up and go.  The not sleeping certainly doesn't help.  My shoulders are sore I don't know what's up with that I THINK it's the way I sit up before falling asleep.  I need one of those pillows with arms people get to lean against to watch tv or read.  I'm also thinking seriously of taking my desk lamp back from Mother's room she's not using it and I could be.  If it ain't one thing it's another.

I better go though, see about doing SOMETHING, I'm eyeing my coloring books as if I might start another coloring project, I've 2 that I've abandoned already.

No comments:

Post a Comment