Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Can't Sleep . . .

Usual for me is to go to bed around 11 and watch, or snooze through, 3 episodes of Murder, She Wrote until 2 a.m. and then shut off the tv and fall asleep.  Not happenin' much these days, having trouble sleeping.  No dreams the last couple of nights that I DID sleep.  Charlie, our puppy, is a little rambunctious at night so he doesn't help.  Worry is another issue.  Fretting.  Something I haven't had to do in a while but here we go again.  Allergies, today I forgot my allergy pill, no use taking it at night.  Been thinking about stuff, the future and the like and I just can't get over this one hump.  I THINK I'll be ok when you've got nothing to lose doing anything is better than nothing.  So I'll do something.  It's in the cards.

In the meantime I'm trying to get through another hot Texas summer the best way I can, and plan on doing a lot more when the weather cools off.

Well I better try that sleep thing again, I think for a few moments I'll log into chat, that's enough to put anyone to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment