Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 21, 2017

Clutter . . .

So with the recent stuff I got from Amazon and other places I find my desk and shelf space completely cluttered.  I have to do something about this mess so I guess tomorrow or tomorrow night, when it's cooler, I'll see what I can do for organization.

Right now Mother is fighting Sydney off her, he will not be denied when there is a lap he wants to sleep in.  Poor guy.  When I try to hold him he bites my nose, chin, and claws my shoulders.  Pain in the rear.  But we love him anyway.

I'm still sick of the heat but I can't do anything about it.  I hope to do some much needed laundry tomorrow, my new comforter already needs to be washed, and the shams that came with it.  Both comforters came with dust ruffles which I don't see myself using.  But that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment