Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Sun Is Out . . .

The sky is blue it's beautiful and everything is drying out.  I let my beagle Snoopy out and he ran around that yard like a puppy dog.  He was very happy.  Unfortunately him and Annie and Rusty ran my little calico Cupcake up a tree I just pray she can get down.  I assume she can she's come in many a night smelling of oak so I assume she has been following Sydney up the trees.

So the hurricane known as Harvey is behind us and it looks like an early fall is coming.  I certainly hope so.  I took advantage of the sunny day to do laundry so I'm hoping everything dries as it should.  There is a breeze blowing and it is warm/cool.  There is another hurricane out there, Irma.  I hope she fizzles out before she gets here we can't go through this again.

Lunch today is Italian seasoned roast, white cheddar mac and cheese and rutabagas.  That is gonna be tasty.  Lemon meringue pie for dessert.  Yum.  Not really I wanted chocolate but lemon is all they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment