Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Another Freakishly Cold Day . . .

A strong line of thunderstorms came through last night and it rained heavily and brought in a cold front.  I have to get some energy to walk out and pick my crepe myrtle up from the wind blowing it down.  If we ever get this yard under control I'll plant my flower garden.  At the moment you wouldn't be able to see the flowers for the weeds.  There is milkweed out there as tall as I am.  No thistle though, go figger.  Anyway just been playin my games, I found out how to go full screen on Pot Farm and am kicking pot butt over there, have another egg hatching at Dragon City, got to feed my cat twice at AstroGarden, wish I could do better there I have a lot of seed to plant, some hybrids, those are great to plant.  I need to plant wheat too to complete a quest.  I sure am bored I wish I could find a job locally.  I need to have a heart to heart with The Lady one of these nights.  25th is full moon, maybe then.

No comments:

Post a Comment