Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rah!

Ok so Pot Farm has made changes in that when you are playing and you're given a gift, you don't have to stop the game to claim the gift, that's pretty cool.  As is I'm about to finish a quest and get a little cocoa tree which will repeat cocoa pods, which I can use in my chocolate maker to keep chocolate made.  I wish I'd finished the quest to get the rose bush I'm out of roses.  But, maybe they'll repeat it next February.  I have the chocolate maker, the love potion maker and the champagne maker, I just need a rose repeater.

In other news, life goes on, the family is feuding, it's about to rain and turn cold again, my garden has two new plants reviving, my hosta and my closet plant.  So two out of three ain't bad I guess.  Gonna go now and make sweet love!

No comments:

Post a Comment