Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Arrgghhh!!!

I planted my Pot Farm TOTALLY in killer tomato seeds.  BAD IDEA.  I have over a dozen mystery seed, about 5 or 6 surprise seed, and a ton of freebie seed I need to plant and I can't until TUESDAY!!!!  Plus I need to get my chocolate maker and love oil press out of storage to make that stuff.  C'mon Tuesday!!!!!!  BRB I have to find something for Mother.  Back.  (sigh).  So anyway, it's a nice day today I wish I could break ground on my garden but we need to mow and the mower is not working.  We can't get it fixed right now and we need to buy a push mower but can't until the first of the month.  I so wish I could get a job.  I applied for three on Friday, hoping to hear back from a law office downtown.  I have exactly the skills they are looking for.  We'll see.  While I'm down there I might look up Today's and see if they are still accepting applications, although they are not advertising.  I think I'll go and see if they have an online app.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment