Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Growing Weary . . .

Good race day today, Kasey finished 5th I do believe.  Ran as high as 2nd.  Otherwise, not so good.  I'm so tired of everything these days.  No privacy, no autonomy, no freedom other than to go out and look for work (which I can't find) or do Mother's shopping.  Not going to change any time soon either.  I want to live healthier, get out more, but I can't.  I'm stuck.  But, whatever, I just roll with it.  I can't very well sit back and say "well, I'm sick of this I'm going to leave and start all over".  Would be nice if I had actual work to back that up rather than live under a bridge until something finally came my way.  We'll see.  Maybe something better is just over the horizon.  I'll keep my eye on the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment