Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another Interview . . .

Monday I have another interview at the prison.  I'd like to get the job just to be employed but I don't really think it's the job for me.  So much darkness there.  But I need it badly, should I get it I'll make the best of it.  Mother on the other hand is absolutely beside herself thinking I'm going to get it.  Talking as though I'm already working there, calculating my paychecks.  I got some big news for her should I get the job, things are gonna be a WHOLE lot different.  But that's in the future.  I'm still looking for other jobs and will go back to Express as soon as we get paid to get reassigned with them, they are really advertising jobs now.  So I'm a little bit uplifted on the job front for now.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment