Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Back In The Game . . .

Ever since I got my new to me computer I've been updating my games.  In Spellbound City, a new one I'm playing, the game moves along by supplying buildings with food and life force.  I'd forgotten I needed to plant plots to obtain food and was neglecting that game till I remembered how to do it now it's swimming along.  I sure need crystals though.  Those, of course, you have to actually pay for.  So I wait till I get more in leveling up.  Otherwise I'm playing Potfarm, Dragon City, Astrogarden, Forbidden Garden, Candy Crush occaisionally, Pet Rescue occasionally, a few others.  Zombinis.  Life goes on, I'm waiting to hear from the prison for my interview but not holding my breath.  They asked for a couple of papers I didn't provide, so they probably won't call me.  More later though I'm about to have to go to town Mother wants fast food and I think today I'll have Taco Bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment