Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, June 3, 2013

New To Me

Got my new to me computer today.  Might have been a mistake but we'll see.  Anyway, it's a computer, slower than mine so I wonder if I'll be able to play my games.  So far, no.  Not fast anyway.  Now to get my shit moved back over.  Nice change, this one plays dvds!

Later, 8:53 p.m.  I'm liking the thing better and better.  Pot Farm is ssssssssssssssssllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loading, but not bad when loaded and playing.  All games load slow.  I wonder if I can add more RAM or something to make it faster, or update the processor.  I'll ask when I go get the information retrieved from my old hard drive.  Mother's learned to play Solitaire already, she'll have to do it a time or two to get the hang of it.  'k I gotta go.  Getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment