Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Own Place . . .

I have a job interview in a little while.  I wish if I get the job (which I'm not likely to), I could get an RV to put on the lot, or one of the prefabricated cabins we saw that I could furnish and live on my own yet still be here in case something happened to Mother, which could happen any time now as she is royally pissing me off.  It's even worse when I have a job interview.  Last night she wanted to take my blood pressure and again this morning because she thinks they are going to give me a physical and I'm going to not pass because of my blood pressure.  I don't have high blood pressure, unlike her I don't blow up at every little thing, I am trying to cut back on salt and sugar, and am trying to get more exercise and get back on my weight loss program.  Most of the times that I've gone to a doctor for one thing or another they tell my BP us "slightly elevated" which could be because I'm nervous when seeing a doctor.  She told me hatefully that as overweight as I am I probably have VERY high blood pressure.  I think if that were true I'd be dead by now (I'm not that lucky) and I'm so overweight because she makes it harder for me to stay on program.  But, whatever.  This too shall pass.  Just not soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment