Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Cat Issues.











Having an issue with this cat.  She has decided the best place to sleep is in my arms when I'm at the computer.  I beg to differ.  However, convincing her is another matter.  If I try to get her to leave, she starts knocking everything off the table next to the computer (a lot of electronics).  So, I don't know I guess I'll figure that one out later.

Today though it rained a great deal, just over 3".  I'm glad it's good for the garden, the hibiscus we have in the front yard is doing beautifully now it has been doing very poorly.  But now it's wet and muddy and uncomfortable to walk.  But it is ushering in a front that IS going to make it more cool than it has been, as in 70s for highs and 50s for lows.  I'm gonna be loving that.

So on that I'll go and find something constructive to do.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment