Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, July 12, 2015

OOooofff So Totally Full . . .

Just wolfed down a Texas Double Whopper with fries and drink and am STUFFED.  I actually fed about 1/4 of it to the dogs and cats, I just couldn't eat another bite.  I was so disappointed with the service at that shop MAN how rude!  I'm about to go to their site and give them an eyeful.  On Twitter as well.  I want to stop buying there completely, it's just not worth it.  I prefer WhataBurger, it just costs more.

My thing now is chips and dips.  I've always been a chip lover but I've gone hog wild on dips.  Must have dips these days.  So Brookshire's actually had their large bags of chips 3/5.00 so I got those and three jars of tasty dips.  The sweets drawer is full as well.  Hostess has flavored twinkies; strawberry, banana and chocolate.  So I got one of each, and candy, and pinwheels.  So snackwise, I'm all set for  awhile.

I have to send some stuff to my bro tomorrow, not a problem I think I have everything.  I've started doing the hanging out of the clothes, Mother just can't hold out to do it so that's my afternoon sunbathing.  Well, early afternoon anyway.  Anyway off I go, to the Cs on Neopets.  We'll see how far I get now.

No comments:

Post a Comment