Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, July 6, 2015

Well . . .

Since discovering the purple jubjub morphing potion, I've discovered faerie eyrie morphing potion, and now have a faerie eyrie.  Beautiful!  AND today I bought a tyrannian paint brush and painted a scorchio tyrannian.  It's neat looking!  Different, anyway!  So I now have many colorful painted and morphed pets!  I'm working on a spreadsheet that lists my pets, their species and color so that when I want to find one I can easily find it.  Sad, huh?  Well that's OCD for ya.

In other news I finally got squirrel and bird seed around here so I can watch the wildlife munch.  All I've seen so far is a baby fox squirrel and man did he eat.  THE BIRDSEED!  Little fart.  I think he finally found the squirrel feed jar though.  He sure made a mess of the table though.  I heard redbirds out there so I suppose they found the birdseed.  I also left a large bowl of clean water for them at the base of the tree.  Need to mow back there though.

The race last night was great, but the wreck at the end was horrible.  Austin Dillon came close to being killed when his car flew up and into the catchfence.  13 spectators were hurt.  He was bruised but otherwise fine.  Jr. won, Kasey, I do believe, DNF'd but did lead 5 laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment