Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

An Entertaining Blast from the Past . . .



Hulu and YouTube are so great in finding old, rare programming.  Hulu has the old Dark Shadow series from 1966 and I'm rewatching them, haven't seen them since I was a child, running home from school in time to catch it.  It was so thrilling!  Even today it's an interesting time killer, I'm trying to catch all the flubbed lines, stagehands walking onto set, the little screwups so common in such a show back then.  Hulu also has the Masters of Horror series I just watched one I hadn't seen before 'Pelts' man that was gross.  And the one I liked with Fairuza Balk about all the serial killers, reminds me of a story I tried to write a while back titled Night of the Knife about two serial killers that just happened to victimize each other.  Of course I love the selection of movies I can watch on Hulu as well, the old Elvira's Movie Macabre.  Fun!  So as I continue to try to feed up my neopets (I've started at the bottom and working up), I find wonderful things to keep me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment