Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Day . . .

I guess it's best I didn't go to work for Chicken Express, I guess they wanted to hire idiots.  Well they got em.  Hope they crash and burn.  Anyway  . . . on to today.

Nothing much going on I woke not feeling well and decided to go to the chicken place rather than cook.  We could ill afford it but I assumed all would be well and I was looking forward to the rolls they make but, alas, they didn't put our rolls in there so we just had chicken and potatoes.  For the price it was disappointing because you only get one side with a family box, so, I guess we'll keep to Popeyes, it's not that much further and you get 2 sides and those great biscuits (every time!).  So meh, there you are.

Snoopy is improving left and right and oh did I tell you?  We have another dog.  I went to the dollar store to get pet food and this and that and a woman came in just frantic and had nearly run over this little chihuahua.  She thought it had gotten out of someone's car so she brought it in asking if anyone owned it.  A man in the store said it belonged to someone that had been staying with him, and they left and left the dog, which he didn't want, so he was dumping her in the parking lot.  They were just going to put her back out there and I said NO I'd take her.  So here Isis is.



Home with us.  She is an absolute angel.  Young, frisky, loveable, loves to be loved.  I'm so glad I could be there for her.  Also, Thor is on his not wanting to come in but wanting to come in thing again.  Had to fuss with him last night finally got him in but it took time.  He just came in when I got back with the food so Rusty is the only one to worry about now and we may get by with keeping him out.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment