Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Back to the Local WalMart . . .

Ok so our WalMart is back open.  The renovations are ok I guess, I didn't see anything wrong with it before, but whatever.  Now the aisle that housed books and magazines is a quarter of the size it was and still not selling the new King book.  I was able to start on the adult coloring books collection though, and got my first colored pencils to use.  I'm loving it but that's a whole nother blog.  Today I got some scented tealights for the room, not that I needed them scented, they are for my wax warmer.  But they are kind of nice.  I'd gotten vanilla scented votives to burn for broadcast, forgot to light em last time.  But I'll remember tonight.  Ok gonna go just saying hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment