Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, November 15, 2015

As The Week Ends . . .

And another begins life is once again chaotic.  Things weren't ending all that badly for today but now they are.  Ah well, tomorrow starts anew.  Lots to do and so I won't be online until late day, will be filling the hours with movement and responsibility.  A lot of responsibility.  We'll see how it goes, it may very well kill me.  I had a horrible thought last night, but it's not even close to being a reality.  But it gave me pause.  Things must change, in one way or another, things must begin to change.  Still looking for work, but I know the only thing I can do is go into business for myself and I can't do that right at the moment.  Surely something in the fast food field will fall into my lap.  I really don't think I can do WalMart.  I watched Julie and Julia again last night.  Was going to watch The Car but digging it out seemed not worth the effort.

Well I seem to be babbling more than making any sense so off I go to do something else.  Just turned on the ac thankfully I will have my comforter tonight I'll need it, the weather can't make up its mind hot or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment