Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, November 23, 2015

Stepping Up!

To the best of my ability the kitchen is coming together, one more appliance to wipe down and still need to do the counters.  Starting on the living room that's a living hell as that is Mother's lair.  But it's all about to be a lone fading dream.  One never to be repeated.  We're expecting a stipend in a bit I'll see if that is forthcoming, if so there is much I can do.  Fun much!  Mostly though I'm getting blankets, a simple one for me, an electric one for Mother.  And a small heater for her room.  We'll see about the rest later.  Pet food is the most important.  We're out and not enough public assistance to help them.  But I have spare change, and with that, I can go a little farther.  Mother let Gypsy out a little while ago I'm damned lucky she didn't get killed.  There is a pack of stray dogs at the end of our subdivision that is roaming these streets.  Our dogs must have friended them because they are not fighting, but will bark at them.  Gypsy came flying home thank Ceridwen I was out there to get her.  I WISH Mother would stop letting her out and if she ever lets Peanut out again I'll kill her.

No comments:

Post a Comment