Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 22, 2016

Bleh Kind of Day . . .

On this rainy day I've made some decisions:

1)  I am not going to watch the season opener of  The Walking Dead (listening to Spicks and Specks as I type).  I'll follow the Twitter feed to see who we lost.  I just can't take watching it.

2)  I'm working hard to get a job.  I was going to get up today and start making phone calls but realistically I can't.  I have some preparation I have to do before I can be presentable to people.  The rain is a deterrent.

Other than that there isn't much else going on in my mind other then why does all this shit have to happen to me and at a time when we have absolutely no money to deal with anything.  The air conditioner went out in the living room and we can't replace it.  So on we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment