Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, August 15, 2016

On A Dark Rainy Day . . .

They finally came out to repair/replace our washing machine.  They couldn't fix it so they replaced it until they could fix ours.  But it's raining so we can't wash anyway, maybe it'll break a little tomorrow and we can get a couple of loads in and dry.  We'll see.  My bedspread is in dire need of cleaning.  So is my comforter.

About the rain it started a few days ago.  It's been on and off raining since but such nice temperatures.  Not out of the 80s.  Watching a Twilight Zone that had to do with the burning times.  Fun.  One more episode and it's a marathon of Hoarders.  Perhaps it'll get me up and cleaning my own home.  Down in my back this morning though, slept wrong or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment