Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, September 3, 2018

Getting Moving . . .

Thought I'd kickstart writing again this evening after I get the dogs/cats fed.  Last night I had another dream featuring my mentor Stephen King.  Don't remember enough of it to add it to the dream blog but it was interesting.  I thought I'd start something new, just a short story to get the juices flowing.  I do need to start reading more I've not cracked a book in a long time.  Mother wouldn't allow it.  2 Kings to read and a shit ton of fantasy.  I'll work on it I have a lot of good habits to get back into.  I'm already starting to cook for myself, no fast food (can't afford it).  Got some lovely food storage sets for when I can get more food into the house.  I have to clean out my freezer and my refrigerator.  Lots of science experiments in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment