Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tired of This . . .

Haven't slept well the last few days I tried to go to bed and the animals are determined to keep me up.  The kittens no longer want to stay on the desk when they get on the floor the dogs bother them.  One of my larger dogs suddenly hates one of my chihuahuas and keeps violently attacking her.  Tonight she hurt her.  So now I have to relegate the larger dog to the yard so I'll be losing her I can't contain her and I know she won't stay home but I can't let her kill this little dog.  I am so fed up with the chaos in this house.  Until I get it cleared I'll have no peace and I am going insane.  I'll start working on it as soon as I can.  In the meantime I HAVE to get some damned sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment