Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Lessening the Chaos . . .

Going to work on my days off up coming to lessen some of the chaos around here.  I have to see the phone company about my cable/internet and the light company about my security light, it blinks which is unnerving.  I think my company is about to get me more hours they are starting to cross train me so I'm useful in any area so that will certainly help.  Especially drive through.  We'll see.  I should have a fairly good check this time so I should get somewhat caught up.  Going to try very hard.

The 4 little monsters are growing I have to start feeding them Mom is about to start weaning I'm sure.  Gotta get some kitten food tho.

Need to go now and feed the brood then get ready for work.  Hope the night goes well, it's going to be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment