Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Excellent!

I'm happy to report, it's raining! Dark, misty, thunder, lightening and RAIN RAIN RAIN! I'm so thrilled it's so beautiful. Sad to be so happy about something we should be getting regularly. But we're not. This is the first rain we've seen in weeks, and prior to that MONTHS. Drought sucks. So many trees around here have died. I hope they come back in Spring but I'm told they won't once they die in drought they're dead. Hope not or it's going to be so sad around here.

Sadie has gotten so heavy but because of her injury I guess, you can't tell until you try to pick her up. I hope she doesn't get pregnant. Blondie died a couple of days ago. She was very old.

Well I'm going to go enjoy the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment