Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, September 23, 2011

My YouTube Obsession

So there are pros and cons to going through the effort of setting up playlists on YouTube and favoriting other people's videos.  Pros:  There's BUNCHES of 'em out there just about anything you'd like to see on vid.  Cons:  If a person yanks their account the video is yanked, and videos get yanked for copyright infringment.  So if you're out there and you know how I can preserve some of these videos I've added to my favorites outside of YouTube speak up and me love you long time!


Other than that I've not done much, still looking for a job and have applied for public assistance which I hate and hope I get turned down for.  The weather is nicer I get out more and work with my remaining plants every other day they are doing alright I guess.  Fruit trees look distressed I hope they come back strong in the spring.  I think I need to start looking for another confederate rose.


Getting sleepy eyes.  Going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment