Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's Just Another Day . . .

I'm feeling alright going into October.  Blessed Mabon, by the way.  Onward to Samhain and then to blessed Solstice.  I hope to be a good 20 pounds thinner by then, we'll see.  And at least 100 pages into my book.  Right now I'm blessing that we still have a house to live in and a little food to eat.  The next two weeks are going to be long and hard.  Did some wandering around in the yard this evening it was nice but I have a sore achilles tendon for some reason.  Can't imagine doing anything to it I barely get off my fat ass these days.  But that will change as will the weather, it's nice now morning and evening still a tad too warm in the afternoon.  But onward to things more fun.  Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment