Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Life Around Food . . .

Mom was in earlier playing Solitaire.  She's so bored because we don't have food.  I'd like to have snacks, but at least I like a lot of things on tv, I can entertain myself for hours on the internet, and I like to read and have many unread books here.  There is also my poor novel that sits unworked on for the last few days.  Mom has the news channels, eating, and playing solitaire to fill her days.  Her most active hobby is feeding the squirrels.  I sympathize.  I hope this teaches her a valuable lesson in shopping.  You have to plan for lean times.  Buy stuff that is packed by the dozen and that keeps.  Don't eat everything up in one week, go lean a couple of days a week to stretch the munchies out a little longer.

I have got to stop drinking the water here, I believe it's making me sick.  Can't afford more bottled until the first of the month I imagine.  We'll see how it goes though, I think things are going to start to change around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment